Ditte Sæbye is a statistician at the Center for Clinical Research and Prevention. She has a graduate degree in statistics and mathmatics from the University of Copenhagen. Ditte started her academic career with researching mental disturbances in patients with schizophrenia and schizotopy and has worked with the research group led by psychiatrist Josef Parnas and Psychiatric Center Glostrup with clinical data collection, management and analyses. Afterwards, she has worked with cardiovascular diseases, KOL, liver diseases, epilepsi and inflammatory bowel disease. Ditte has primarily worked with clinical databases, but also a number of national registries and therefore has built strong compentences in epidemiology, statistics and working with data. In her position as statistician she uses her research competences to help clinical staff at Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital with the use of analysis methods in research.
- Petrenaite V, Öhman I, Ekström L, Sæbye D, Sabers A. UGT polymorphisms and lamotrigine clearance during pregnancy. Epilepsy Research. Jan 2018.
- Nordgaard J, Nilsson LS, Sæbye D, Parnas J. Self-disorders in schizophrenia-spectrum disorders: A 5-year follow-up study. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. Sep 2017.
- Sæbye D, Høegh EB, Knop J. Triage in psychiatric emergency services in Copenhagen: results from a descriptive 1-year evaluation study. Nord J Psychiatry. 71, 7, s. 536-542 7 s. Jul 2017.
- Nordgaard J, Handest P, Vollmer-Larsen A, Sæbye D, Pedersen JT, Parnas J. Temporal persistence of anomalous self-experience: A 5 years follow-up. Schizophrenia Research. 179, s. 36-40 5 s. Oct 2016.
- Nordgaard J, Jessen K, Sæbye D, Parnas J. Variability in clinical diagnoses during the ICD-8 and ICD-10 era. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. Jul 2016;51:1293-1299.