Anne has a master's degree in mathmatics and statistics from University of Aarhus. Anne has worked as a statistician for research projects for more than 25 years and has extensive experience with statistical analysis, epidemiology and preparing data for analyses. She has worked with data analysess from cross sectional studies, randomised clinical experiment, cohort studies, surveys and registry data. In her current position Anne uses her competences to work on statistical analysis at CCRP and supporting her collegues at the center.
- Kamille Almer Bernsdorf, Cathrine Juel Lau, Anne Helms Andreasen, Ulla Toft, Maja Lykke, Charlotte Glümer. Accessibility of fast food outlets is associated with fast food intake. A study in the Capital Region of Denmark. Health and Place 2017, vol. 48, s. 102-110.
- Aadahl M, Andreasen AH, Hammer-Helmich L, Buhelt L, Jørgensen T, Glümer C. Recent temporal trends in sleep duration, domain-specific sedentary behaviour and physical activity. A survey among 25-79-year-old Danish adults. Scand J Public Health. 2013 Nov;41(7):706-11
- Borglykke A, Andreasen AH, Kuulasmaa K, Sans S, Ducimetière P, Vanuzzo D, Ferrario MM, Palmieri L, Karvanen J, Tunstall-Pedoe H, Jørgensen T; MORGAM Project. Stroke risk estimation across nine European countries in the MORGAM project. Heart. 2010 Dec;96(24):1997-2004
- de Fine Olivarius N, Andreasen AH, Siersma V, Richelsen B, Beck-Nielsen H. Changes in patient weight and the impact of antidiabetic therapy during the first 5 years after diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia 2006; 49: 2058-2067
- Olivarius NF, Beck-Nielsen H, Andreasen AH, Horder M, Pedersen PA. Randomised controlled trial of structured personal care of type 2 diabetes mellitus. BMJ. 2001 Oct 27;323(7319):970.