Anja is educated as a clinical dietist and has a PhD in Human Nutrition. During her PhD she was project coordinator for the establishment of a child cohorte, where she got both theoretical and practical experience with epidemiological studies. In CCRP Anja works with big data, based on the Population Studies in Glostrup and registry data. Here she has earned competences in nutritional calculation, data management, quality assurance, data comprehension, documentation and data organisation.
- Dantoft TM, Ebstrup JF, Linneberg A, Skovbjerg S, Madsen AL, Mehlsen J, Brinth L, Eplov LF, Carstensen TW, Schroder A, Fink PK, Mortensen EL, Hansen T, Pedersen O, Jørgensen T. Cohort description: The Danish study of Functional Disorders. Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 9:127-139.
- Madsen AL, Larnkjær A, Mølgaard C, Michaelsen KF. IGF-I and IGFBP-3 in healthy 9 mo old infants from the SKOT cohort; breastfeeding, diet, and later obesity. The Growth Hormone & IGF Research 2011; 21:199-204.
- Østergård M, Arnberg K, Michaelsen KF, Madsen AL, Krarup H, Trolle E, Mølgaard C. Vitamin D status in infants: relation to nutrition and season. Eur J Clin Nutr 2011; 65:657-60.
- Arnberg K, Østergård M, Madsen AL, Krarup H, Michaelsen KF, Mølgaard C. Associations between vitamin D status in infants and blood lipids, body mass index and waist circumference. Acta Paediatrica 2011;100:1244-8.
- Madsen AL, Schack-Nielsen L, Larnkjaer A, Mølgaard C, Michaelsen KF. Determinants of blood glucose and insulin in healthy 9-month-old term Danish infants; the SKOT cohort. Diabet Med 2010; 27:1350-7.