- 2007 BA, Herlev university hospital.
- 2007 radiographer, Bispebjerg Hospital.
- 2012 Post-graduate MRI education, St. Olav university hospital Trondheim, Norway.
- 2012 MRI coordinator Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Radiological department: half time research & innovation, half time clinical work.
- 2014 Full time research & innovation Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg hospital.
In combination with corresponding consultant radiologists primary responsible for the technical set-up and update of MRI-protocols
Involved in the previous implementation of functional MRI (fMRI) protocols at Frederiksberg, resting state as well stimulus-based set-up, used for investigation of pain-tolerance in patients with rheumatologic disease.
Presently responsible for the technical implementation of resting state f-MRI set-up at Bispebjerg in a collaboration with Hvidovre (protocol and signal-integration) and Rigshospitalet (movement-registration).
Responsible for implementing and maintaning the multicenter rheumatoid arthritis studies IMAGINE and ADOPT at Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg hospital.
Involved in current projects investigating clinical use for DTI (tractography) in the detection of transitory cerebral ischemia (TCI) as well as in the detection of minor lesions in tendons of the leg.
Faciliator at Danish Society for Medical Magnetic Resonanse spring course 2013